Click on the "Read More" at the end of this page to open this window in its full view. DO NOT FORGET TO CLICK ON THE RED "REGISTER" TAB AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE - THIS IS WHERE THE COUNT OF 30 IS TALLIED!
Welcome to the Morristown Public Library Plein Air Festival 2018! We are very pleased that you are interested in participating in this year's event. We are excited to offer an electronic registration this year. Please call the library at 315-375-8833 during regular business hours if you have any questions about this process.
Placement in the festival is limited to the first 30 completed applications received. A completed application consists of:
- This online registration.
- Payment of $20
- The receipt of your signed Artist Registration Form.
Spaces fill quickly. Please do not delay!
1. Click here to print the Artist Registration Form. Read, understand the terms, sign and return it to the library at your earliest convenience. You may either snail-mail your signed Form to 200 Main St., Morristown, NY 13664 or email it to email@example.com as an attachment.
2. Click here
to pay the $20 entrance fee - your place in the festival is not secured until this fee is received!
3. Use the Register tab in this event's header to electronically register.
4. You will hear from the library as soon as possible with a confirmation of your status.