ARTISTS SAVE THE DATE! Plein Air 2017 is scheduled to run Thursday, August 3rd through Sunday, August 6th.
- Artist registration forms will be available on this website by the end of February.
- We will continue to offer early stamping of canvas on Wednesday night.
- The final show and sale will again be at Bella-Brooke Vineyards.
- New this year - If you have participated in Morristown in the past and are comfortable with one particular family please call your host to make your 2017 arrangements. It is not necessary for the library to act as a middle-man in this particular case. We are all very happy that you have made friends in Morristown. Please ensure that you have contacted your favorite hosts BEFORE you send your registration forms to the library. Only check the lodging box on the registration form if you need help arranging a home-stay.
- As always, we look forward to seeing you in August. Morristown loves plein air and everyone here is busy designing new ways to roll out the red carpet for its artists.
- Questions? Call Bridget at 315-375-8833 during library hours or email email@example.com